- Department Chairs and Instructional Leaders
- Career Technical Education
- English Department
- Language Immersion
- Math Department
- Physical Education and Health Department
- Science Department
- Social Science Department
- Special Education
- Structured Teaching Educating Prepared Students (STEPS)
- World Languages Department
Building and Industrial Technology (BITA)
BITA is a four-year construction trades training curriculum offered as a Career Technical Education (CTE) program. The curriculum and support services are provided, without cost, to California high schools by the California Homebuilding Foundation (CHF). BITA has a-g approved program status with the University of California, with BITA 1 – 3 qualified under the elective (g) subject requirement.
Ashlynn Matthews developed a prosthetic hand. Her next step is to send the model in for approval so that she can start building hands for children in need.