- Principal's Message
- Our Campus
- Student Services
- Library Information
- Awards and Recognitions
- Student Store
- San Juan Hills Family of Schools
- School Communications
PARKING PERMITS FOR 2022-2023 - INFORMATION WILL BE IN YOUR REGISTRATION PACKET
Please be aware that in order to receive the confirmation of completion you will need to fill out the survey at the end of the presentation. FILLING OUT THE SURVEY IS THE ONLY WAY TO VERIFY THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE MODULE.
Once you complete the survey, you will receive an email from email@example.com. Please check your junk email if you completed the survey and did not receive an email.
CUSD Board Policy 3513 and California Vehicles Code 21113 stipulates the following traffic parking regulations:
- All student vehicles must have a parking permit affixed and visible.
- Vehicles without a permit will be cited and/or towed. Letters may not be written to clear citations.
- All permits are nontransferable. (That means you cannot put them in cars that don’t belong to you.)
- All drivers shall obey signs erected on campus parking lots.
- All drivers shall refrain from any sort of driving that could be construed as reckless such as “peeling out,” driving over curbs, transporting students inappropriately, etc.
- All vehicles shall be parked clearly within designated parking stalls.
- Students are not allowed to be in the parking lots while classes are in session, during breaks or lunch.
- Once issued, there are NO REFUNDS for any revoked permits.
- Parking is not permitted without a parking permit.